276°
Posted 20 hours ago

John Frieda Root Blur Colour Blending Concealer, Amber to Maple

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Obviously you’ll pick the shade that matches your desired color the best, the lighter or darker one or a combination of mixing both shades! It’s not a permanent color, but instead it’s a temporary root cover-up powder (mineral pigments) that will easily and naturally hide your roots! This one area by my forehead in particular really annoys me because I have this tiny patch of grey hair that always seem to show my color fading so much quicker than the rest of my hair.

Root touch up products have become big business recently and it's actually great to finally have a product available that fills the gap in-between colour re-growth or if you simply don't have time to colour your hair as frequently as you like. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The powder actually comes in a nifty compact with a mirror and a brush, which is ideal for on the go touch-ups.I have a streak of grey about an inch thick from the shock of a big accident but my hair is waist length as is my grey streak.

Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. I’m starting to see more and more grays as well, so I might need to invest in this again soon since I think I’ll need to color my hair have the baby arrives! I also recommend using a large, well lit mirror when applying this, as it can be a little tricky trying to avoid getting it on the scalp area when you are doing this for the first time. I usually use a root coverup that it’s in a tube with a wand like mascara, but if this one doesn’t take too long to apply, I might prefer it! Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).We use data collected by cookies and JavaScript libraries to improve your browsing experience, analyze site traffic, deliver personalized advertisements, and increase the overall performance of our site.

The mineral-pressed powder instantly adheres to conceal your roots and blends away dark roots with a single stroke. I’m right at the point of wondering whether I should not conceal any stray greys anymore – I don’t have many but they’re irritatingly patchy rather than evenly shot through my hair (how annoying is it that any form of ageing can be so randomly uneven… ). A few months ago I reviewed the L'Oreal Magic Retouch Root Spray, so I thought it would be good to compare this with a powder version too. Pressed powders are blends of opacifying agents, micas, colourants, and emollients, which are free-flowing powder mixtures until we press them into shape in their compacts.com provides food ingredient and nutritional information to consumers with food allergies for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for reading an ingredients label or food packaging in person. There are four shades to choose from, but the color I’ve been using lately is the Root Blur™ Colour Blending Concealer Amber to Maple For Light to Medium Brunette. I bought a cheap w7 root camouflage thing as an alternative to the John Frieda one after I lost my make up bag at the gym. It’s been about six weeks since I’ve last seen my hair stylist and right at my hairline on my forehead, I’m starting to notice those pesky grey roots are showing up! The darker shade for me gave me the best coverage on my lighter roots, as I tend to dye my hair darker than my true hair colour anyway.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment