276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Asmodee | Dobble Gruffalo | Card Game | Ages 4+ | 2-5 Players | 10 Minutes Playing Time

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dobble has its very own Gruffalo variant! This popular matching game from Asmodee meets the phenomenon of Julia Donaldson’s best-selling children’s book. Can you match the likes of the Gruffalo, the mouse, the snake and co in the Dobble: Gruffalo? The Gruffalo Dobble comes with the cards and instructions within a tin with the Gruffalo on and inside a box with plastic encasing the tin so that you can see the product before you open the box. Dobble is a wonderful game and being a big fan of the Gruffalo (at 47 years old) I decided to buy the Gruffalo version. I loved this too, lots of fun, using characters and animals form the story along with the various Gruffalo body parts adds a twist to the game. If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you. I like that, even though there are only 30 cards, there are 5 different games that can be played with them. Obviously they’re all of a similar theme but they’re different enough to get more out of the cards.

The great thing about Dobble is it takes a mere 20 seconds to teach. While there might not be any strategy involved, it will still have you and your family in fits of giggles. Especially when your hand-eye observation skills fail you!

Christmas Gifts

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment