276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Dairy Milk Rocky Road Chocolate Bar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve tried on the lowest hob heat on a double boiler method, I’ve tried constantly stirring, I’ve tried melting the ingredients together and melting the butter and syrup and adding finely chopped chocolate after and it still seizes.

Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Cadbury Dairy Milk Rocky Road is a delicious mix of marshmallows, cherry flavoured jellies, peanuts and coconut, all covered in Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate. The most delicious Cadbury Dairy Milk Rocky Road Bars are made right here in Toronto, Ontario Canada.

Lindt is my premium pick before moving into couverture (higher grade chocolate used by fine patisseries, chocolatiers etc), for flavour, quality and also it’s shiny because it’s tempered. The equivalent of a glass and a half full cream milk in every 200g of Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate. After the chocolate orange Twirl and white chocolate Dairy Milk were released, we thought we'd seen it all from Cadbury. I don’t really understand what’s going on but I have tried to make this rocky road 3 times and it split each time. Australian Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate with marshmallows, cherry flavoured jellies, peanuts and coconut.

Put the digestive biscuits in a sealable plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until you have a mixture of different sized pieces. Whatever chocolate you choose, it is safest to source the chocolate from the baking aisle which is made for melting and cooking.If you want to upgrade, for example, if you’re gifting or making to impress, use block chocolate instead. The post has so far gained 1,870 likes with many users tagging their friends in the comments section. Product contains Milk Chocolate (77%), Peanuts (8%), Cherry Flavoured Jellies (5%), Coconut (5%), Marshmallows (5%). Roasted almonds, marshmallow-flavored fudge and creamy CADBURY Milk Chocolate combine for the perfect treat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment