276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zoom H4N PRO Digital Multitrack Recorder Earplug, 6 cm, Black

£128.96£257.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Speaking of SD cards, one of my least favorite things is waiting for my Zoom H5 to format a partially full SD card.

H4n Pro Four-Track Audio Recorder | ZOOM

There's plenty more on offer too, from compressors and low‑cut filters, to guitar amp and cabinet emulations (not the most authentic out there, but certainly passable for demo purposes), and distortion and delay‑based effects. Show me the videographer who uses all 32 GB of recording space on one project and I will show you my honest amazement (which may not mean much to you, but for me is harder to come by these days). Audio was super clear, the battery lasted for the entire session (better part of a day on and off), and it was super easy to carry around. Can't wait to try it out on some other projects. Like the H4, you can record in different file formats, with a range of MP3 and WAV options, from the cruddiest, media-efficient MP3 to 24-bit, 96kHz WAVs. Usefully, you can record broadcast WAVs, with markers for use when navigating or editing audio files, or burning CDs. All this is recorded to SD card (a 1GB card is included). Four Play? Runs on 2 standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries with up to 6 hours of operation (up to 10 hours in Stamina mode)You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna or V12 may need to look at the application in more detail. comparable with a 302 or 663 sound devices : not really but it’s not in the same price range, superior to Tascam DR 40 etc - yes definitely

ZOOM | ZOOM

The H4n Pro features high performance, low-noise mic preamps with recording resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. The improved noise floor (-120 dBu EIN) captures audio at lower volumes with less noise and fewer artifacts. USB Audio Interface Stereo Mode: Stereo Mode can be used with the built-in X/Y microphones or external mics, and is convenient for recording live performances, acoustic instruments, and more. Monitoring audio levels from various miss as well as the ability to be used as an audio interface is a great tool. For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.Really impressive sound results in terms of just how much detail, clarity, dynamic range and frequency range there is. Low bass, crisp lower-mids, smooth upper-mids and highs. For want of a better term, what you hear with your ears when recording is more or less what you get on this Zoom. That said, I think it'll take a lot of practice to get the field recordings I'm looking for. The H4n Pro can capture audio in both MP3 and WAV file formats. WAV files recorded with the H4n Pro comply with BWF (Broadcast Wave Format) and include marks and creation dates. It allows for easy syncing and file organization for both musicians and filmmakers. Features Capable of handling up to 140dB SPL, the H4N Pro can easily record everything from heavy metal to bass-heavy EDM. Now you can take line-level stereo audio from your mixing console and capture room ambience with the X/Y microphones, putting your listeners front row center. Mobile studio The surround sound image of this device is incredible but if recording and simply touch or scratch the device lightly you hear it. LINE Output load impedance: 10 kΩ or moreRated output level: -10 dBmPHONE: 20 mW+20 mW (into 32-Ω load)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment