276°
Posted 20 hours ago

65 Pack Kailh Box Switch Jade RGB SMD for Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 3 pin Switches IP56 Water-Proof Compatible Cherry MX Switches

£21.035£42.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plus, they are quiet enough that I can type without disturbing others. Overall, I would highly recommend Kailh Box Jade switches to anyone looking for an amazing typing experience! Gaming experience Silent switches have rubber dampening installed on the stem to silence the impact of the key when a keystroke is logged. I like the switches, even if they make my hands tired after any heavy use. They are extremely tactile and are fun to type on. I am definitely keeping these on my Kona as my daily driver (and if you all like this post maybe I'll make another about my long term impression of the switch after I've had more time with it). The Speed switches have a shorter actuation distance which is supposed to boost your reaction time when gaming. This is a big downside for keyboard enthusiasts, as lubing your switches is one of the best upgrades you can make to your mechanical keyboard.

Kailh Box Jade switches are a variation of Kailh Box switches, with a jade green stem. Kailh Box switches are considered tactile, meaning that they provide a noticeable bump when actuated.It is possible to get a Kailh switch tester, so you can test out several different Kailh switches on your hot-swap keyboard. ALMOST to the point of being too much resistance, and too “mechanical” feeling. Many people prefer the Box Pinks for this reason. They’re less stiff. My best explanation for how I forgot to mention the weight of the Box Jades until now is that it is something I never needed to adapt to. With some of the other switches I could feel their heaviness and needed to adapt a little to it, but I cannot recall needing to do so for these. I quite possibly still did, but also found them comfortable to type on from the beginning and am interested in tactile switches that may offer sharp tactility as well.

The feel of Kailh Box Jade switches is also quite unique. They have a very heavy spring pressure, which makes them a bit difficult to press at first. However, this provides a very tactile sensation that some users enjoy. Typing experience The Kailh Box Jade Switch has a reputation for being very smooth and having a quiet operation. They are often compared to the Cherry MX Brown switch, which is also known for its smooth feel and quiet operation. If you’re looking for a gaming keyboard that offers the best possible experience, Kailh Box Jade Switches are the way to go. Alternatives to the Kailh Box Jades This keyboard is harmful to me. It's harmful to my tendons. It's harmful to my ears. It's harmful to my productivity. It's harmful to roommates. It's even harmful to itself. It is an abomination, and the fact that a keyboard this harmful to itself and others was created merely by turning it's features up to 11 is incredible.Ultimately, the best switch for you depends on your individual needs and preferences. So, before settling on Kailh Box Jade switches, be sure to explore all your options and find the switch that’s perfect for you FAQs

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment