276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dr. Bronner's Organic Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap

£9.405£18.81Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ tsp. (1.25 mL) tea tree oil. For best results, empty toilet. Squirt bowl thoroughly, sprinkle baking soda on the brush, scrub bowl, let sit 10 minutes, turn water on, flush. USES: There are 18 official uses, but we tested it as a body wash, face cleanser, shampoo, shaving foam, bubble bath, and toothpaste. Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are multi-surface all-purpose cleaners good for just about any task. Wash face, body, hair, hands! Clean toilets, bathtubs, countertops, dishes—great for laundry, mopping, pets, and aromatherapy —with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! For detailed product uses, read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet Ingredients RINSE REALLY REALLY WELL. After you have rinsed your hair and the soap is all out of it; rinse it all over again. Over the years, I’ve tried all of the eight fragrances Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap comes in, and definitely hold peppermint as my favorite. It smells fresh and authentic, more actual peppermint plant than candy cane. On the skin, it gives you that icy-hot bracing feeling which I love both at night after a run and first thing in the morning, especially during hot weather. Peppermint is also known for its calming and soothing effects, and a few whiffs of this can make your shower or bath an aromatherapy experience to remember.

Tbsp. (15 mL) in a quart (1 L) of water. Optional: Add ½ tsp. (1.25 mL) cayenne pepper or cinnamon. Spray plants twice daily in the cool of the day until infestation clears. MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS & CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions & fair prices. For the sake of brevity, I’ll focus on the top six personal care uses for this review (although I can personally attest to the fact that Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap is a great household cleaner). It comes in eight different fragrances, and the one I’ve chosen to review is the famous peppermint.Wet the make-up brushes in water. Add 1-2 drops soap to the bristles. Massage in gently for 10+ seconds, then rinse. Repeat as needed until water runs clear. Shaving Foam: I only shave the top part of my beard, and literally one drop of Dr. B’s on each cheek was enough to get plenty of lather that allowed the blade (Gillette Mach 3) to glide effortlessly over my skin. c. (60 mL) soap in a quart (1 L) of water in a spray bottle. Optional: For extra microbial punch, add ¼ tsp. (1.25 mL) tea tree essential oil. Das Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Duschgel ist ein erfrischendes und vielseitiges Produkt, das nicht nur für die tägliche Reinigung geeignet ist, sondern auch ein wahrer Genuss für die Sinne darstellt.

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol Our soap is shown to be readily biodegradable under the stringent testing conditions utilized pursuant to OECD Guideline 310. The Soap With More Than 18+ Uses! Der erfrischende Duft von Pfefferminze ist ein sofortiger Energieschub, der morgens belebt und abends erfrischt. Die ätherischen Öle verleihen eine angenehme Kühle und hinterlassen nach der Anwendung ein Gefühl von Sauberkeit und Frische. Our soap is shown to be readily biodegradable under the stringent testing conditions utilized pursuant to OECD Guideline 310. The Peppermint Soap With More Than 18+ Uses! Removable retainers, nightguards, etc. & dentures: Wet device. Add 1-2 drops of soap to a soft toothbrush. Brush gently, then rinse.A couple drops for close-cropped hair or up to ½ Tbsp. (7.5 mL) for long hair, either worked directly into very wet hair or pre-diluted in a cup of water. Follow with Dr. Bronner’s Citrus Organic Hair Rinse or diluted apple cider vinegar. Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol Bubble Bath: As a bubble bath, Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap produces tons of light, airy, peppermint-scented foam that gently dissipates, leaving the water fragrant and milky. Lather, rinse, THEN REPEAT. Shampoo twice, even if you are unaccustomed to doing that with normal shampoos. I use this soap for shampoo, body wash, face wash, I put it in my bath, I've used it to clean my counters, I've used it to clean dishes. The peppermint is my favorite, especially for soaking in the bath because it tingles and it's the best scented in my opinion, also for shampoo, again because it tingles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment