276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Despicable Me 3 [DVD] [2017]

£1.995£3.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now working with his secret agent wife Lucy Wilde (Wiig) at the Anti-Villain League, former supervillain Gru (Carell) is tasked with taking down a new enemy in the form of former child star Balthazar Bratt (Parker). After he is fired from the Anti-Villain League for failing to take down the latest bad guy to threaten humanity, Gru finds himself in the midst of a major identity crisis. Illumination, who brought moviegoers Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2, and the biggest animated hit of 2015, Minions, continues the story of Gru, Lucy, their adorable daughters—Margo, Edith and Agnes—and the Minions in Despicable Me 3.

When he fails to apprehend the villain of the film, Balthazar Bratt, both he and Lucy are fired from the Anti-Villain League. But when a mysterious stranger shows up to inform Gru that he has a long-lost twin brother-a brother who desperately wishes to follow in his twin's despicable footsteps-one former super-villain will rediscover just how good it feels to be bad. Despicable Me 3 comes with two brand new mini-movies - The Secret Life of Kyle and Yellow is the New Black, a digital download to watch on your mobile devices, and lots of bonus content! Note: Our refurbished grades - Pristine, Very Good and Good - are solely based on the cosmetic condition of the phone. But when a mysterious stranger shows up to inform Gru that he has a long-lost twin brother—a brother who desperately wishes to follow in his twin’s despicable footsteps—one former super-villain will rediscover just how good it feels to be bad.Having grown up to become obsessed by the eccentric character he played in the 1980s, Bratt has hatched a scheme for world domination and will seemingly do anything to achieve his goal. We also sell a wide range of refurbished Mobile Phones and Tech from major brands like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Microsoft and much more. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love. Consumer Products by Snow Commerce, which is soley responsible for the site's content and all aspects of your purchase. Things take an unexpected turn when he is discovers he has a long-lost twin brother, Dru, who longs to live up to Gru’s despicable reputation.

Synopsis: Kyle Balda and Pierre Coffin direct this computer-animated comedy sequel featuring the voice talents of Steve Carell, Trey Parker and Kristen Wiig. International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. Steve Carell not only reprises his role as Gru, but also takes on a second part-that of Dru, Gru's long-lost twin. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.Cover Notes: Illumination, the creators of Despicable Me and the biggest animated hits of 2013 and 2015, Despicable Me 2 and Minions, continues the story of Gru, Lucy, their adorable daughters-Margo, Edith and Agnes-and the Minions in Despicable Me 3. Today sees the release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand of Despicable Me 3 from Universal Pictures (UK). It’s the third in the series of fun films featuring the Minions and my son and I were lucky enough to get a sneak preview last week. Includes “Balthazar Bratt Action Figure,” “Bad Boy Bod by Balthazar Bratt” and “Agnes’ Super Cute, Incredibly Amazing Toy Sale. Illumination, the creators of Despicable Me and the biggest animated hits of 2013 and 2015, Despicable Me 2 and Minions, continues the story of Gru, Lucy, their adorable daughters—Margo, Edith and Agnes—and the Minions in Despicable Me 3.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment