276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultra-Bright Flashlights, XML-T6 LED Tactical Flashlight, Zoomable Adjustable Focus, IP65 Water-Resistant, Portable, 5 Light Modes for Indoor and Outdoor,Camping,Emergency,Hiking (1PACK)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I just reviewed the HandAcc flashlight so here’s a comparison between the two, they’re both basically the same size but just designed very differently. Part of what makes the XM-L visually distinctive, is its slightly larger size and a six-line grid across the die. Virtually all flashlights made today use an XM-L LED. This LED produces a full-flood beam, with less throw than the XP-G. Total lumen output for the original XM-L peaked at near 700. Differences in the T6 and U2 flux bins include higher brightness. The T6 cannot output more than 910-975 lumens. (*see note) Meanwhile the U2 bin is 7% brighter than the T6. Overall beam distance (throw) has increased since the XM-L. Both of the more recent bins have less flood overall.

Finally, with regards to mAh. Yes…higher mAh is like having a bigger gas tank! A larger capacity battery means longer run time, but also longer charge times as well. As I’ve said though, beware of cheap batteries, which artificially inflate their capacity just to increase sales!

The other point of note is battery use. A filament bulb will chug at batteries to deliver lower performance. A conventional flashlight operating out of two AA or AAA bulbs can only offer a weak beam that barely illuminates anything. On the other hand, an LED powered by the same source will be bright, focused, and use up only a fraction of the energy as compared to filaments. There is a very, very new 3600mAh Panasonic NCR18650G that is real hard to get. That's as high as they go. The other manufacturers have some recent 3200mAh high charge voltage cells that are also not too common. I’ve got another LED flashlight for review today from our friends over at EveryBuying and this light is an Ultrafire XML-T6 that features an adjustable focus along with a nice carrying case included. The light can be powered by three AAA batteries or you can use the 18650 rechargeable battery that they do include for you. Read on to learn more…

CREE, Incorporated was founded in 1987 at North Carolina State University. The research that went into the development of cheaper and more efficient ways of producing light, have almost become a household word! For those interested in handheld flashlights, the CREE LED has become the dominant force responsible for bringing the devices into the 21st century! When You’ve Seen One, Have You Seen Them All? With regards to some things, yes. With regards to LED’s, no. Some will say that LED’s have become smaller over the years. Some will disagree by adding that it’s the “die size” that has increased. LED’s vary in size. These differences, when coupled with the size and shape of the reflector, are what give YOU the user, the beam that you prefer. The XP-L is the same size die as the XM-L2, but it’s placed onto the smaller size board of the older XP-G. Whereas the XP-G is king when it comes to “throwing” capabilities, the XP-L doesn’t throw quite as far, but it makes up for it in brightness and the fact that it can be driven at much higher currents. The charger is small and portable and features flip open power prongs to plug in. The charger is adjustable via spring mechanism so you can charge other batteries large and small with it, you just need to make sure the voltage and amps match the charger output. The charger has single LED on it that lights up red to indicate charging and then turns green when complete. Charging time varies as to how much of a charge is left on the battery of course, but it takes 2-3 hours from my times charging it. Battery life just depends on how much you use it, I used it every night multiple times when I took my dogs out for about two weeks before recharging it. Is there any such thing as a single battery (something like an over powered 12V 7000mAh) which I can modify to get the desired output (see next question for output).

Các loại đèn pin XML T6

The XML-T6-R is very bright outputting a maximum 2000 lumens with a single 18650 rechargeable battery. It uses Shixe innovative tail switch to allow for fast mode changes from high, medium, low, strobe and SOS.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment