276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MeacoDry Arete® One 20L Dual Dehumidifier & HEPA Air Purifier for Homes - 5x Year Warranty - Which? Award Best Dehumidifier 2022 - Controls Humidity & Removes Excess Moisture

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I suffer from hayfever, and when I left the dehumidifier running all night, I woke up and didn’t have any allergy symptoms at all. There’s a power button, a button to select humidity, a clothes-drying mode, and a button to select the nighttime mode, which also doubles up as a child lock button.

The only downsides for me are that there is no timer, and this dehumidifier doesn't have any Wi-Fi compatibility, which is a bit of a shame because I’d love to have been able to operate it remotely via an App. Tina also took note of how straightforward the dehumidifier was to set up, empty and what it’s like to use day to day. What’s more, it’s not the most effective dehumidifier I’ve seen for actually drying your clothes; even after six hours some garments were still slightly damp to the touch.

Meaco has worked hard to keep noise and running costs down, making this a dehumidifier we can unreservedly recommend.

But when you need serious drying power, you need a dehumidifier that’s up to the job – and here the Arete One has you covered. We’re really happy with the Meaco Arete One, the water storage tank onf the 25l is huge so it can do two loads of washing without needing to be emptied. Once I'd unboxed the Arete One, read the instructions, removed the HEPA filter from its plastic bag – don't forget to do that – and placed it back in its holder in the dehumidifier, I switched the unit on and pressed the Smart Humidity Mode button. Overall, the Meaco Arete 20L is more sleek and attractive than most dehumidifiers, including previous models from the same brand. Arete is flexible as well, the smaller 10 and 12L models can be wall mounted which is great if you want your dehumidifier out of the way.Arete does not only dry your laundry; it dries your laundry quickly and efficiently whilst monitoring its energy consumption and turns the compressor off when the relative humidity reaches 35%rh to save power. Sign up to our newsletter for style and decor inspiration, house makeovers, project advice and more.

Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone and use may affect your credit score. Indeed, when I left it in Smart Humidity Mode during the day it just switched on occasionally when humidity levels started to rise above the chosen level. Every Arete® dehumidifier comes with a free H13 HEPA filter so you can see first hand just how good it is. Standard dehumidifiers are created to work most efficiently at 27°C, way above the average temperature of a British household.What do you do if you already produce some of the quietest and most energy-efficiency dehumidifiers on the market? Thankfully, the Arete has a convenient handle on top that helps not only to remove it from the box but also - with the help of castors - subsequently move it around.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment