276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mothership: The Very Best of Led Zeppelin Edition)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mothership ranges across Zeppelin’s eight studio albums, gathering cranked-up folk-rock (“Stairway to Heaven”), post-psychedelic drone (“Kashmir”), punky manifestos (“Communication Breakdown”), skewed reggae-pop (“D’yer Mak’er”) and a 50's-ish request to “take you to the movies” (“Houses of the Holy”). Im going to start collecting the Classic Records releases and compare, supposedly they are the best since the original.

On Baby Im gonna leave you sure the individual guitar strings sound clearer but the vocals are lost along with the emotion in the music. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The high end is still really clear and crisp but the the music really takes a downgrade when it gets busy, especially anywhere other than the high end. No need or point in going through a track-by-track rundown, except to say that most of the usual suspects are here, including one or two which most of us would happily have sacrificed for lesser known but perhaps better tracks from their relatively few albums.Arguably the most influential and innovative rock band ever, Led Zeppelin has sold over 200 million records worldwide. The band rose from the ashes of The Yardbirds, when Page brought in Plant, Bonham and Jones to tour as The New Yardbirds. I've got two Japanese pressings--Houses of the Holy and Zep II--which sound much better than the CD version of Mothership. This is not just a quick re-eq with a bit extra top end thrown in to compensate for hearing loss with age and a general lowering of the standard of stereo gear these days but a real reworking of the digital master tapes.

Spanning their epic career, the unprecedented collection pulls immortal songs from all eight of the band s classic studio albums, one of the 20th century's most enduring bodies of musical work. Listening to both new pressings I cant tell them apart, even the volume is the exact same so it must be. In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.The two-CD edition shares most tracks with the original two-CD compilation Led Zeppelin Remasters, but with " When the Levee Breaks" and " Over the Hills and Far Away" instead of " Celebration Day" and " The Battle of Evermore.

I might have preferred Misty Mountain Hop (a tour de force for Bonham) instead of When The Levee Breaks, and I would have liked The Battle Of Evermore to have found favour in Page`s selection, Sandy Denny`s vocals lending a refreshing, pleasing poignancy after so much male chest-beating. The lows and highs are more balanced, and also noticed the left to right is balanced better than the originals. This Privacy Policy describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase from discrepancy-records.

The booklet and sleeves are stacked on top like normal but empty, leaving the records at the bottom in separate plastic sleeves. I do have their complete catalogue, including the re-masters double CD, so have something to measure this against - trust me, it's astonishing how good this sounds compared to the original studio CD's.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment