276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Queen Elisabeth Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Cream 500 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I highly recommend Queen Elizabeth cocoa butter cream to anyone suffering from dry or chapped skin. It is also great for those whose skin have been damaged by sun or bleaching. The brand offers the moisturizing effects of cocoa butter cream with a lanolin base, and both the ingredients come together to offer the perfect solution for a radiantly smooth and soft skin. The natural skin ingredients ensure a healthy skin which is free of any chance wrinkles or lines. The cream has a non-greasy feel and keeps the skin moisturized, perfect for you if you get out a lot. Raw Cocoa Butter, 100% Unrefined Pure Natural Organic Cold Pressed Moisturizer For Skin, Face, Hair, Body, Soap, Food Grade Bulk wholesale

Cocoa butter is a major ingredient in practically all types of chocolates ( white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate). This application continues to dominate consumption of cocoa butter. The following sections will explore the evidence for the benefits of cocoa butter. 1. Boosting skin health Cocoa butter is safe for use on the skin. Pure cocoa butter does not contain any ingredients that are likely to cause problems in most people. People have used cocoa butter for its health benefits for hundreds of years. Most studies focus on cocoa powder, which has specific properties that could promote skin health. Little research has looked at whether these benefits extend to cocoa butter.

How To Use Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter:

Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Cream a blend of natural cocoa butter and pure lanolin in a non-greasy moisturizing base. A blend of natural cocoa butter and pure lanolin in a non-greasy moisturizing base. Helps protect skin from the sun; excellent for use on skin over-exposed to sun or wind. Helps restore and control essential moisture balance, and prevent dry skin wrinkles, lines and "crow’s Feet".

El-Saied, Hani M.; Morsi, M. K.; Amer, M. M. A. (June 1981). "Composition of cocoa shell fat as related to cocoa butter". Zeitschrift für Ernährungswissenschaft. 20 (2): 145–151. doi: 10.1007/BF02021260. PMID 7269661. S2CID 30329861. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), one tablespoon (tbs) or 13.6 grams (g) of cocoa butter has the following nutritional values: Substitutes include: coconut, palm, [11] soybean, rapeseed, cottonseed and illipe oils; and shea butter, mango kernel fat [15] and a mixture of mango kernel fat and palm oil, [16] and PGPR. But lo’ behold! My radiant complexion continued to improve day after day – becoming smoother than ever before; which could mean there are active ingredients contained within its tiny composition or at least something worth considering further study about, if not just purely miraculous chance. Many of these properties are due to substances that cocoa powder contains, such as catechin. Cocoa butter may also have healthful benefits.

Like other natural moisturizers, such as coconut oil, cocoa butter is mostly made up of fatty acids. These fats may help form a protective layer on the skin, preventing moisture from escaping, and therefore stopping the skin from drying out.

Some people suggest that cocoa butter can improve the skin, and it may have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. The research into these benefits, however, is limited. It also cleared the discoloration on my legs, elbows and ankles. I didn’t really expect much apart from deeply moisturizing my entire body but this small but mighty cream surprised me. One cell study suggests that cocoa polyphenols improved skin elasticity and skin aging and suggested that cocoa butter may enhance these effects. However, this was a small-scale study, and scientists need to carry out more research before they know the exact effects of cocoa butter on the skin. 2. Moisturizing the skinI am dripping Melanin honey cocoa butter SVG, Blm, Melanin svg, Girl Power, Motivational svg, Blk, Cut File for Cricut, Dripping melanin You can also try vaseline intensive lotion, 55h+ body lotion or pears baby lotion as alternative. Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter Ingredients:

It comes from the cocoa beans harvested near Abidjan in Côte d’Ivoire and made by a cosmetic company called Sipaco-ci. For a fat melting around body temperature, cocoa has good stability. This quality, coupled with natural antioxidants, prevents rancidity – giving it a storage life of two to five years. [18] The velvety texture, pleasant fragrance and emollient properties of cocoa butter have made it a popular ingredient in products for the skin, such as soaps and lotions. The best vitamins for skin include vitamins C, D, and E. People can get many of these vitamins from their diet or by taking supplements. Learn more… READ MORE Many skin care products contain cocoa butter, including moisturizers and anti-aging creams. These products claim to have several benefits for skin health, such as alleviating dry skin and improving skin elasticity. Chew, Norma (24 November 2011). "What Are The Benefits of Cocoa Butter?". LiveStrong . Retrieved 20 November 2012.Apart from an instant change in skin texture, I didn’t think anything would happen when I first applied the cocoa butter gel. I have used the Queen Elizabeth hand and body cream for 2 years now. I have always used it for my face and it did wonders! Physical properties [ edit ] Fermenting cocoa beans on a farm east of Honiara, the capital of the Solomon Islands Aqua, Propylparaben, Glycerine, Mineral oil, Artacel, Cocoa butter, Lanolin, Paraffin and Fragrance. Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter Side Effects: Pure Raw Cocoa Butter Unrefined Bulk, 100% Natural Organic Cocoa Butter, Moisturizer For Skin Care, Soap, Lotion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment