276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Sage Baker Boss Stand Mixer with Bowl, Brushed Stainless Steel, BEM825BAL

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . To date it has handled effortlessly anything from chopping bread for breadcrumbs to stirring a stiffening fudge mix. I particularly liked the idea of the dial (to select a task, as opposed to different speeds) and the countdown, or up, timer. Sign up to our newsletter for style and decor inspiration, house makeovers, project advice and more. While the scraper beater, beater, steel bowl and dough hook are dishwasher-safe, the glass bowl and whisk had to be washed by hand, so clean-up wasn’t as straightforward as I would’ve liked.

Sage The Bakery Boss • TPC • The Party Cake Ltd

INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Scraper Beater, Standard Flat Beater, Dough Hook, Wire, Whisk, Splash Guard, Pouring Shield, Spatula, 4.The Bakery Boss™ is fitted with a light that illuminates the inside of the bowl so you have the perfect view of your mix.

Sage The Bakery Boss Stand Mixer Review | Ideal Home

Items shipped on pallets will take between 48 and 72 hours of the item being shipped, and you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day. Features Commerical Quality Mixing The Bakery Boss™ replicates the planetary mixing action used in commercial bakeries and patisseries to give you 360 degree bowl coverage and professional results.Two bowls – one glass and one stainless steel – make it ideal for batch baking, while four tools cover every need from beating, whipping and kneading to thorough creaming courtesy of a flexible-edged scraper beater. This is also what they use in commercial bakeries and patisseries, and it gives mixtures a perfect, fluffy texture. I don't think I will use the dough hook much because I already have a breadmaker machine which eliminates the necessity to mix dough up independently. This is an Incapsula DDoS Protection and Web Application Firewall cookie that is used to relate HTTP requests to a certain session.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment