276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Frances the Firefly - Fire Kills You Can Prevent It.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Everybody Lives: Given the level of destruction, it's a little surprising that not a single insect is said to have died in the fire. The Frances the Firefly PIF makes a cameo appearance in the background of another PIF, about stopping smoking (rather ironic because matches may be used to light tobacco). Resource 3' is the sheet of colour images that can be made into stickers or badges for the children to take away from the lesson as a reminder of their learning. Easily Forgiven: Frances is forgiven for her mistake, as it was an accident and she didn't mean to start the fire.

This book explores the serious consequences of playing with matches and teaches young children an important fire safety lesson.Yey, i found you one in my old planning from pre school, will get it in the post to you as soon as i have your address, I love it when i can help a fellow childminder, I know how frustrating it is to want a resource and not be able to find it. This lesson plan and linked resources provide you with everything you need to deliver a cross-curricular KS1 lesson. if managing agents don't get it, then how can there ever be a hollistic view and safety cases be successfully implemented in the natural day to day management of buildings? This brightly illustrated and engaging story can be shared with KS1 children to teach them about the dangers of playing with matches. But she didn't notice the flame burning larger and larger until, just as she was above the center of the insect forest, it burned her wings.

I spoke to somebody I know in our local firestation but was told they haven't got any :-( Our local firestation is run by volunteers so not sure if that is why. The Atoner: Frances helps her friends re-build the kingdom, and teaches young insects about the dangers of matches.Some have been given the gift of flight, some the gift of super strength, and others, the gift of beauty. It focuses on important PSHE targets in the core theme of 'keeping safe' and will also provide an opportunity to work on reading comprehension skills such as: predicting how a story ends and retelling a story in detail.

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. It was decided that Frances had learned her lesson and that she should not be punished further, but she knew it would be a long time before she'd be able to fly again. Frances also realized her foolishness outside of feeling guilty and ashamed and Cocky never dared to show his face again possibly due to them destroying the entire kingdom. Does anybody have Frances the Firefly book which was a free publication done by the Office of the Prime Minister back in 2004.At the time of our story, Frances the firefly was only young and not yet able to make her tail glow brightly like the older fireflies. She then lights it with Cocky's help, before Cocky retreats to another hiding place to watch his plan take shape. Charley says “meow meoow mow meow mow” which apparently translates to “if ever you see a box of matches lying around tell mummy as they could hurt you” https://www.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment