276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOVVILD Double Wearable Breast Pump Hands Free - Electric Breast Pump with 3 Modes and 9 Levels, Portable Breastfeeding Dual Breast Milk Pump, Low Noise & Painless,Memory Function, 24mm Flange

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Single or double pump: Double | Power source: Rechargeable battery | Number of settings: 2 modes and 10 intensity settings | Closed system: Yes | BPA free: Yes | Warranty: 24 months for the unit What we like The Elvie isn't as powerful as other pumps I've used, but for what I use it for it’s fine. It's discreet enough that I pump on the nursery drop-off in the morning and have happily done the food shop with it on under a coat with no funny looks. I also love that I'm not plugged into a wall, as I have three-year-old twins to entertain as well as five-month-old.” (Tried and tested by Mumsnet user, Killeen88) Our verdict Single or double pump: Single | Power source: Rechargeable battery| Number of settings: 2 modes and 9 suction settings | Closed system: Yes | BPA free: Yes | Warranty: 1 year for the unit and 90 days for the parts What we like Battery life: Consider how long the pump's battery lasts to ensure it can support your typical pumping sessions without frequent recharging, especially if you’re using the pump on the go. Position the pump securely in your bra to prevent leaks and ensure efficient milk expression. Make sure it's aligned properly over your nipple and areola.

Flange size options: Opt for pumps that offer different flange sizes to ensure a comfortable fit for your breast shape and size. Some pumps come with more than one flange size, whilst others indicate that you need to buy them separately. Regardless, it’s important to find the right size flange for you, as this will affect your comfort level as well as how much milk you get to extract.Wearable breast pumps have been cleverly designed to fit discreetly into your bra, allowing you to move freely without being tied down by cords or attachments. This hands-free feature makes it easier to pump in different settings, whether you're at work, travelling, or simply out and about. What’s the best wearable breast pump to buy? Electric breast pumps: These are often larger and noisier, but they are also more powerful. 'The electric pumps have the most powerful suction of the three types, meaning you can express faster than the other methods,' says Bland. 'Some women find the suction too strong though, so you can amend the power to suit your needs.' Need to work, hit the gym or simply catch up on sleep? Expressing milk can also help you to share the load with another caregiver. 'Breastfeeding a healthy, full-term baby from anatomically healthy breasts is an incredibly efficient process, but the burden of being responsible for feeding a small baby can be a real challenge and pumping can relieve that load,' says Bland. Preference Many women find wearable breast pumps to be helpful in maintaining their milk supply and expressing or pumping milk conveniently, especially when they need to pump on the go or while multitasking. However, individual experiences may vary, and it's important to choose a high-quality pump that suits your needs and comfort. What to look for when choosing a wearable breast pump

When choosing the right wearable breast pump for your lifestyle and needs, there are a few factors to consider before you buy: Single or double pump: Single (pump one breast at a time) | Power source: Rechargeable battery | Number of settings: 4 modes and 12 different intensity levels | Closed system: Yes | BPA free: Yes | Warranty: 12 months for the unit and a 90-day warranty for the parts. What we like

How we choose our recommendations

The breast pump parts can be replaced every 2-3 months or so according to the installation and suction status of the breast pump. Whether you’re a mum of multiples or simply planning on pumping more frequently, then a heavy-duty wearable breast pump like the Elvie Stride is a good option. Built for durability, it can handle extensive use without losing suction power or performance, which is why it’s a popular choice amongst Mumsnetters - despite the hefty price tag! It also stands out as being one of the quietest and most discreet breast pumps on our list thanks to the lightweight, compact design. However, this also means that each cup only holds 150ml of milk, as opposed to 180ml which is the standard cup size on other pumps.

Read the guide: Make sure the pump is attached correctly before you get started. 'Ensure attachments are fitted properly to ensure the pump works – many pumps come with different-sized attachments to fit it to your own breast for optimal performance and comfort,' says Bland. 'Many manufacturers have resources online which will have useful videos or step-by-step how-to guides.' Smart Auto Mode – Tovvild breast pump has an intelligent automatic mode, which starts in massage mode for the first 2 minutes and then automatically switches to suction mode. Sore and engorged breasts can be a common problem for many new mums. 'Having a pump available to express excess milk can be a lifesaver,' says Bland. 'However, caution should be taken not to overstimulate the breasts as they may misinterpret the signals as increased demand and therefore produce even more milk.' Co-parenting Stay relaxed as this can enhance milk flow. Find a comfortable and quiet space and consider using relaxation techniques or looking at pictures of your baby to encourage letdown. If you're looking for a wearable breast pump but don't want to spend over the odds, the BellaBaby is available as a single or double. The BellaBaby Wearable breast pump comes with 24mm and 28mm flanges/breast shields and is made from food-grade silicone with a soft edge and comfortable seal, making it skin-friendly for sensitive breasts. It’s quiet too, with manufacturers claiming that it’s vibration sound is lower than 40dB, or the equivalent of a gentle whisper.

I exclusively pumped with the Elvie for three months. Absolutely loved it.” (Recommended by Mumsnet user, gemloving) Breastfeeding comes with a number of health benefits for both mum and baby, but pumping can also be a great alternative for the following reasons: Portability Yes! In fact, one of the primary advantages of wearable breast pumps is their mobility and convenience. These pumps are designed to allow you to pump milk while you're engaged in various activities, such as working, walking or even running errands. However, take note that some manufacturers suggest sitting upright for maximum effect and don’t recommend vigorous activities that require bending down - like vacuuming. I love mine. It works well for me (and I have big boobs). Had to have parts replaced a couple of times as per other posters, but customer service is really good and worth it to be able to pump hands-free.” (Recommended by Mumsnet user, ScheisseMinelli) Our verdict

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment