276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Berghaus Men's Stormcloud Waterproof Jacket

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The pockets are sealed rather than mesh-lined, though, so at least you’re more likely to stay dry in this compared to jackets with mesh pockets. Stylish while providing high performance and quality, the Women’s Stormcloud Waterproof Jacket from Berghaus is built for wet weather. Made from recycled materials, it offers excellent breathability and waterproofing, making it ideal for various outdoor activities.

The excellent strength-to-weight ratio means you will remain fully protected from the weather without the bulk to weigh you down – perfect for those who like to get amongst the hills and tougher trails. This jacket is in no way breathable, waterproof yes, but it is a plastic bag of condensation when you wear it.

It's value was first class and it met all the expectations one expects and I would recommend this product to those who enjoy the outdoors whether it be walking cycling as I used it today to good effect.

There is a flap on the inside to stop any rain that gets through the zip but I’d still be wary of leakage here. It’s also worth noting that while the jacket excels in handling light rain and typical UK weather conditions, its insulation properties are limited. Don't get me wrong it's a great SHOWERPROOF lightweight windproof jacket - but don't expect to stay dry if you are out for a while in the rain.I bought the Berghaus Stormcloud jacket as I needed something to keep the wind and rain off, especially when I wasn't expecting there to be any wind and rain!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment